Monday, April 19, 2010

Life Path Numbers And You!

One of the most important numbers in your numerological profile is your Life Path Number. This is because life path numbers show us what our inherent talents and abilities are in this lifetime and how we can best make the most of these.

If we are feeling unsatisfied in our work, or generally a bit lost in our lives, knowing our Life Path Number can help put us back on track and show us which direction might provide us with the most satisfaction.

For example, with a Life Path Number of 6, I am naturally drawn to the healing and nurturing type of careers. I love to counsel and teach others and I'm a bit of a home-body. So it makes sense that I have found a great deal of satisfaction in helping others by teaching numerology! Even better for me, I can do this from the comfort of my own home :)

Prior to this, I had worked as an accounts person for a large firm and I have to say I did not enjoy this one bit. The constant routine and highly structured work drove me crazy. However, those with a Life Path Number of 4 may well have enjoyed this job very much, as they find any work with exact systems and a high level of organisation to be very satisfying.

What does your Life Path Number say about you?

If you would like to find out how to work out your Life Path Number and what this means, go to numerology meanings and discover which direction may suit you best in your life!


My Zimbio
Top Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment